- $10 for $20 worth of baked goods or chocolate
- Wide variety of sweet treats available
- Fun, edible, unique gifts
- Open Tuesday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Not valid on afternoon tea or tea products
- Promotion Expires August 13, 2013
If all you want for Valentine's Day is chocolate, Chocolations in Mamaroneck is your one-stop-shop for everything sweet. Just $10 gets you $20 worth of truffles, bonbons, brownies, cookies, cupcakes, chocolate fondue, homemade hot chocolate and much more. Be sure to check out the new homemaker section, selling molding chocolate and all the supplies needed to bring out your inner chocolatier. And after February 19th, Chocolations will be carrying ice cream. Go ahead, you deserve it.
Touted as 'Westchester's FIRST chocolate factory,' Chocolations has been around for almost 30 years. This chocolate factory with an open kitchen boasts thousands of molds, so they're sure to have just the thing for your gifts of favors, from golf balls to flowers. How about a pair of chocolate shoes?
$10 for $20 worth of chocolate & baked goods
- May purchase one voucher per person and one additional as a gift. Limit 1 per person. Not valid for tea or tea service. No cash or credit back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on total bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.