• $14.99 for a Family Weekend Pass ($29.99 value)
• Voucher grants admission for up to 2 adults and 2 children
• Includes souvenir shopping bag, complimentary hot chocolate and a tasting flight at Santa's Cellar
• Friday, 11/30 and Saturday, 12/1 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday, 12/2 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Holiday decor, wine and food tastings, live entertainment, handmade crafts and gifts, kids activities and more
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 2, 2012
Who needs a partridge or five golden rings when you can spend quality time as a family at Maryland's National Harbor Holiday Festival? DealChicken found this half-off deal (valued at $29.99) that gets a family of four into the event, plus provides a souvenir shopping bag, complimentary hot chocolate and two tasting flights at Santa's Cellar. You'll find handmade crafts, one-of-a-kind gift items, holiday decor items, wines and foods, entertainment, kids' activities and more. It's a great way to kick off the holidays.
The Harbor Holiday Festival on the Potomac, with easy access from D.C., Virginia and Maryland, offers something for the whole family. It's open only November 30 through December 2. Hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
50% off family admission to Harbor Holiday Festival at National Harbor 11/30 - 12/2
- Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Voucher valid for up to two (2) adults and two (2) children admission. Voucher also valid for a souvenir shopping bag, complimentary hot chocolate and a tasting flight at Santa's Cellar. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Voucher does not cover parking expense. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.