• $15 for one dozen gourmet cupcakes ($30 value)
• Bakers make a fresh selection of nut-free flavors daily
• Only Fresh fruit and natural butter used
• Open daily
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 23, 2013
Hey, cupcake...How does 12 specially-made-just-for-you pieces of dreamy cake sound? How about the sound of half-off, made possible by DealChicken? If you're feeling generous, why not show your love for that special someone with a box of happiness from The Cakery at King Farm, who uses only the finest natural ingredients. Hop in any day of the week and pick up this sugary-sweet deal. Also worth mentioning, this specialty bakery does not use any kind of nuts in their products, catering to food sensitivities.
Boasting over 25 years experience in the industry, The Cakery at King Farm in Rockville knows just how to butter you up. Specializing in custom, beautifully-tiered wedding cakes, The Cakery also serves delicious Gifford's of Maine ice creams and sorbets.
$15 for one dozen gourmet cupcakes
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer. May buy two as gifts. Limit one per order. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax. Not valid on holidays. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.