• 17th Annual Gaithersburg Winter Lights Festival
• $10 for admission for 1 car on either Friday 11/23 or Saturday 11/24
• 3 pairs of prism glasses included
• More than 360 illuminated vignettes and 65 animated displays along 3.5 mile drive through Seneca Creek State Park
• Proceeds benefit local charities
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 24, 2012
Millions of lights decorate the landscape of Seneca Creek State Park in Gaithersburg for the 17th Annual Winter Lights Festival. The event features more than 360 illuminated vignettes and 65 animated displays. DealChicken says you’ll be amazed at the dazzling display as you drive down a 3.5 mile path through the park, plus you’ll be given special prism glasses to enhance your viewing pleasure. Today, take 52% off the regular cost of admission. This is a fun event for all ages—bring your family and friends and prepare to be amazed. This offer is valid only on the premiere weekend of November 23 and 24.
After the premiere weekend, the 17th Annual Winter Lights Festival runs nightly from November 30 to December 31. It will be closed Christmas night. The hours are 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 6 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
52% off family admission to the Gaithersburg Winter Lights Festival 11/23 or 11/24
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Voucher grants admission for one car on either Friday 11/23 or Saturday 11/24 only. Three pairs of prism glasses included. Rain or shine. Printed voucher required for admission (electronic copies will not be accepted). No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.