• $11 for $22 worth of traditional Indian fare
• Made-to-order rice dishes, curries and tandoori specialties for meat lovers and vegetarians alike
• Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 31, 2013
There’s a kind of hunger that only the spice and fire of Indian food can satisfy. You can feast on that flare for half-off with this deal from India Dhaba. Start with samosas or chicken pakora to whet your Indian appetite. Then move on to baingan bharta (barbequed eggplant) or sagg paneer (spinach and house-made cottage cheese) for vegetable lovers. Carnivores will love the lamb vindaloo (spicy!) or the tandoori chicken (marinated chicken cooked in the tandoor oven). Don’t forget the naan (oven-cooked bread) and raita (whipped yogurt), too!
India Dhaba prides itself on using fresh ingredients to create genuine Indian favorites. The restaurant is open for a lunch buffet from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. everyday.
50% off traditional Indian fare at India Dhaba in Gaithersburg
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit one per customer plus one additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on alcohol. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.