• $25 for $50 worth of upscale Italian fare
• Classic pastas including ravioli and gnocci made by hand daily
• Northern Italian-style cuisine in both familigia (family) and solo (single) portions
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 11, 2013
Ricotta gnocchi with sun dried tomato-pesto cream sauce, grilled beef tenderloin with a madeira sauce and fresh asparagus—DealChicken is drooling while looking at today’s deal and wanted to get your attention. Enjoy authentic Italian at half price with $50 worth of tasty fare at Argia’s Restaurant for $25. Stop in for homemade pastas, freshly made soups and salads and fish and mussels delivered daily. The new fall menu starts this week and featured pumpkin ravioli with sage butter sauce, beef tenderloin with Chianti wine sauce and chicken piccata with creamy polenta—-Argia’s is waiting to set those salivary glands in motion!
Argia's Restaurant won 'Best of Virginia' 2011 for their mussels. Chef Aimee and the warm, talented staff will make you feel at home with their family-style servings of Northern Italian food. Buon appetito!
50% off upscale Italian fare at Argia's in Falls Church
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Limit 1 per customer. Dine-in only. Limit one per table/group per visit. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on half-off Mondays, holidays, or during Restaurant Week. Not valid on tax or gratuity. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.