- Tour the California wine country with a wine tasting pass card for 2
- Experience Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Garden, Envolve Winery, which is co-owned by Ben Flajnik from ABC's The Bachelor and many more
- Meet the wine makers and producers, learn about the wine and choose your favorites
- Also includes discounts on wine purchases at select wineries
- Promotion Expires December 15, 2013
Sample and savor the taste of delicious, aromatic wines of over 30 local vineyards in the Sonoma Valley, and broaden your palette while increasing your knowledge of a variety of award-winning wineries. Take a tasting buddy along to share your Wine Tasting Pass Card from Sip California. Whether you are an aficionado or you simply enjoy wine, you're in for a real treat. Of the many wineries showcased, included is Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Garden and more. Experience the beauty of wine country and meet the people that share their passion for wine and wine making with others.
Wineries include: Envolve Winery, Schug Carneros Estate, Meadowcroft Wines, Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, Geyserville local tasting room, featuring 11 small artisan wineries + 15% discount on wine purchase, Benziger Family Winery, Imagery Estate Winery, Paradise Ridge Winery + 15% off 6 bottles or more, Ty Caton Vineyards + 10% off wine purchase, VJB Vineyards & Cellars, Balletto Vineyards & Winery, Krutz Family Cellars, Lost Canyon Winery, Paradise Ridge Winery + 15% off 6 bottles or more, Sheldon Wines, Dry Creek Vineyard, Foppiano Vineyards + 10% off full priced wine purchase, Hudson Street Wineries (5 wineries) + 10% off any non-sale wine purchase, Bertapelle Cellars, Blue Nose Wines, Kelley & Young Wines, Shippey Vineyards, Willowbrook Cellars, Portalupi Winery, Viszlay Vineyards and Russian River Vineyards.
Sip California was born during early 2012 out of a love for wine and wine tasting throughout the wine appellations of California. The founder believes that the essence of wine and the wine experience is of joy, laughter, and good times shared with loved ones, and friends old and new.
$25 for a wine tasting pass card for two people ($50 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. Online redemption required to receive wine tasting pass card in the mail. DealChicken vouchers will not be accepted at the wineries. Wine tasting pass cards expire on 12/31/13. Specialty events not included. No replacement for lost or stolen cards. No shipping fee. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back or cash value. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.