• $79 for Permit to Carry course (a $160 value)
• Includes firearm rental, eye/ear protection and targets
• Students must be 18
• Choose from three locations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 14, 2013
Seeking an extra measure of safety but don't want to end up as a statistic yourself? DealChicken advises taking a Permit to Carry certification course for a firearm. You'll not only walk away being legal; you'll walk away being smart, too. Blue Line Defense's class provides the proper training on safe gun storage and handling, shooting fundamentals, legal issues and even firearm selection if you don't already own your own weapon. The resulting certificate satisfies application requirements in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona and Florida. Be a savvy safety consumer, too, by taking advantage of this half-off deal. The course usually costs $160!
All instructors at Blue Line Defense have decades law enforcement and/or military experience. They blend classroom lessons with technical knowledge and real-world experience, providing gun training from a defensive mindset. The company offers training and consulting for everyone from beginners to professionals.
$79 for permit to carry course at Blue Line Defense
- Includes: course instruction, targets, eye and ear protection and firearm rental. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Online registration is required at http://www.bluelinedefense.com/permit-to-carry Class locations are in Robbinsdale, Prior Lake, and Cambridge. Space is limited and subject to availability.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.