• $199 for a 3-day/2-night stay ($592 value)
• -or- $299 for a 6-day/5-night stay ($1480 value)
• Accommodations for up to 4 adults and 2 children (12 years old or younger)
• Taxes not included; see “The Details” for complete terms, conditions and upgrade option
• DealChicken Travel deals not offered for sale to persons in Florida
• PROMOTION EXPIRES July 27, 2013
Plenty of time remains for a summer vacation in Rocky Point, and today’s deal delivers up to 79% off the cost. Spend $299 for a 6-day/5-night stay at The Rocky Point Resort or $199 for a quicker trip—a 3-day/2-night stay. Each room with this deal has two full beds, a living area with kitchen and dining space, as well as a view of the Sea of Cortez and terraces to watch the sunset.
The Rocky Point Resort sits just 10 minutes outside of the well-known Puerto Penasco resort town. The resort features a Jack Nicklaus and Jack Nicklaus II co-designed 18-hole golf course, the Brio Spa and Fitness Center, tennis courts, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, as well as dining via room service and at the on-site Bakal Restaurant, Blanche Snack Bar and Club House Peninsula. Additional recreational activities, fine dining and nightlife are easily accessed in town.
$199 for a 2-night stay for up to 4 adults and 2 children at The Rocky Point Resort