- $15 for two $15 vouchers good toward food and dinner buffet (a $30 value)
- Valid on the all-you-can-eat buffet
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 1 voucher per visit; Not valid on holidays
- Promotion Expires August 26, 2013
Hesitant to leave his kitchen, DealChicken appreciates when he can find a good home cooked meal on the road. Serving professional drivers, tourists and locals alike, the Iron Skillet takes pride in dishing out quality home-style cuisine. Whether rolling in at the end of a long haul or simply sharing family dinner, satisfy your hunger with their legendary “King of the Road” chicken-fried steak, angus beef steak dinner, famous soup and salad bar or opt to design your own meal at the all-you-can-eat buffet. For just $15, double your money and enjoy someone else’s home cooking for a price that won’t wreck your finances.
Located in Mebane at the Petro Shopping Centers, Iron Skillet provides both an extensive menu of classic diner favorites and fully stocked breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Widely known as the 'favorite travel plaza restaurant in the nation,' they offer featured monthly specials in addition to normal deals such as the bottomless cup of hot coffee, ensuring that 'no one leaves hungry.'
50% off food at the Iron Skillet
- Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Customers receive two $15 vouchers. Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit. Not valid on holidays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount.. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.