- $20 buys $40 worth of authentic Mexican food & drink
- Certificates will be split into 2-$20 vouchers
- Valid at 5 locations
- Not valid on alcohol
- La Fiesta can handle your catering needs
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2013
Ole! So says DealChicken when he’s in the mood for authentic Mexican food. And his peeps know that means a trip to La Fiesta Restaurante Mexicano. Because not only is the food authentic, everything is prepared fresh daily. The house specialties include steak burritos, Chicken A La Parilla (charbroiled chicken with a lightly seasoned sauce) and Camarones Con Arroz (marinated shrimp sautéed with vegetables and served with Mexican rice), among others, including vegetarian options. But buy them today, while they’re half off.
La Fiesta Restaurante Mexicano is a family owned restaurant first hatched in 1993. That first location has since grown into five restaurants, each dedicated to providing delicious, freshly prepared food at a fair price and with great service. Visit the eatery most convenient for you, in Burlington, Greensboro, Haw River, High Point or Mebane.
$20 for two $20 vouchers for food and drink at La Fiesta
- Limit 2 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Dine-in only. Limit 1 voucher per table, per day. Not valid on alcohol. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.