- $30 worth of ice cream for only $15
- Receive three $10 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- Valid at West Wendover Avenue store only
- Promotion Expires March 18, 2013
All together now: “I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream?” DealChicken hears you, and he has a treat for you today: Half off at Cold Stone Creamery! You get $30 worth of ice cream for just $15 (split into three $10 vouchers). But your choices don’t end there. Cold Stone offers tons of choices with its wide selection of mix-ins the peeps behind the counter can fold into your ice cream. Try one of the Signature Creations like the Coffee Lovers Only with coffee ice cream, roasted almonds, Heath Toffee bar and caramel. Or create your own from the dozens of ice cream flavors and mix-ins available. Deal-ectable!
The first Cold Stone Creamery hatched in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona. Now, more than 20 years later, more than 1,400 stores have opened across the country, including your local Greensboro and High Point locations. Cold Stone also makes cakes and cupcakes, sandwich cookies, smoothies, shakes and iced and blended coffee drinks.
50% off ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery on West Wendover Avenue
- Limit 2 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Issued as three (3) $10 vouchers. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Valid at location on West Wendover Avenue only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Each voucher must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back for unused portion. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.