• $20 for $40 worth of dinner
• -or- $15 for $30 worth of lunch
• Customers receive 2 dinner vouchers worth $20 each or 3 lunch vouchers worth $10 each
• Largest variety of combination Japanese and Thai cuisine in the Triad
• Enjoy fresh sushi delicacies and other Asian dishes in a relaxed atmosphere
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 25, 2013
For DealChicken, deciding between Japanese or Thai cuisine is more than a tough choice. It’s a dilemma. But since he’s discovered Taste of Asia, he never has to dither again. Because they do them both so very deliciously.
With the largest variety of Japanese and Thai cuisine in the area, dinner at Taste of Asia is always a culinary adventure. Choose from fresh sushi, including Love Boat combos, plus teriyaki, tempura, rice and noodle dishes, hibachi and more. If it sounds like a tough choice, that’s because it is.
At Taste of Asia, you'll experience a variety of Asian cuisine in one place. You'll find them on Samet Drive next to JP Looneys. They are open Sunday 12:00pm-9:00pm, for lunch Monday-Saturday 11:00am-2:30pm and for dinner Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-10:00pm and Saturday 4:30pm-10:30pm.
50% off dinner at Taste of Asia in High Point