- $18 for $36 worth of food and drink
- Customers receive two $18 vouchers to be used separately
- Not valid on lunch specials
- Promotion Expires June 5, 2013
DealChicken is hard-pressed to find someone who doesn’t like Thai food. The complex layers of flavor, the fresh ingredients, the utter lack of “blah.” Today’s deal serves up the good stuff at half-price: two $18 vouchers for tasty fare at Thai Herb for $18. In Thai food, whether chili-hot or comparatively bland, harmony is the guiding principle behind each dish. Thai cuisine is essentially a marriage of centuries-old eastern and western influences, harmoniously combined into something uniquely Thai, and uniquely delicious. Try Thai Herb’s pineapple duck curry, with crispy duck, red curry paste, coconut, and basil. Mee grob combines shrimp with crispy rice noodles and a sweet and sour sauce. Crispy calamari is also a specialty, batter-fried and served with a sweet chili sauce. With so many tasty choices, it’s hard to go wrong.
The chefs at Thai Herb have over 20 years of experience in Thai cooking-these experts know the ins and outs of traditional cuisine. They are open Tuesday-Thursday 11:00 a.m.-9.30 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.; Sunday 12:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; and closed Monday.
50% off food and drink at Thai Herb Cuisine
- Must present voucher prior to ordering. Limit 2 per customer. May buy additional as gifts. Customers receive two $18 vouchers. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Not valid on lunch specials. Not valid on alcohol. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cannot be be used for Furniture Market Week.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.