• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 26, 2012
Promotion expires August 26th, 2012
• Pay $20 for locally grown organic produce
• Choice of baskets (excludes Certified Organic Basket)
• Delivery to home or office
Wishing you had an apple to munch on at the office? Lamenting the lack of lettuce at home? DealChicken certainly loves his veggies, and he wants you to, too. So he weeded out the options and picked today's deal, which lets you head to Front Porch Pickings' website to order from their tasty, local selection of organic produce. For two ten-spots, the father-and-daughter owners will box up $41 worth of locally grown organic produce and deliver it to you in the Tampa Bay area (some areas are restricted). Choose from a bushel full of different basket options at various price points: Green, Locally Fresh, Simply Salad or Grab & Go. You also can add fruit to any order.
Father and daughter team Louis and Cecelia, the discriminating duo behind Front Porch Pickings-handle the growing and selection of the yummy natural foods, while Walter Cevallo does the packing and delivering. Front Porch Pickings, they say, is the farm-to-table solution in Tampa Bay. By choosing weekly delivery of their fresh, organically grown produce, Louis Castaneda and Cecelia Castaneda believe you're promoting healthy eating habits and also benefiting your body, local farmers, the community's economy and the planet.
51% Off Produce Delivery and Membership from Front Porch Pickings
- LIMITED DELIVERY AREA: Highlighted in Yellow on the map. Vouchers can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase. Not valid on Certified Organic Basket. Must schedule delivery of produce a week in advance. Delivery occurs on each Thursday of the week. Voucher includes one time $15 membership. Voucher good on initial purchase; not subsequent. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.