• $10 for two $10 vouchers toward food and drink at Ricky P's Po Boy Shop ($20 value)
• Limit one $10 voucher per visit
• - OR - $15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Ricky P's Orleans Bistro
• Alcoholic beverages included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 26, 2013
Where y'at?! Well, you're in St. Pete, but you'd think you were in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, the way Ricky P's got it goin' on. What's better still: DealChicken says you don't even have to wear a mask to get this deal. The hardest part is choosing between shrimp, oyster or other lip-smacking satisfaction at Ricky P's Po Boy Shop or crawfish stew, steak Orleans, creole jambalaya and more at Ricky P's Orleans Bistro. As Ricky says—and you will upon leaving—"Dang! That's good!"
Owner Rick Parsons was born and raised in New Orleans, learning Cajun-style cooking at his mama's knee. When he moved to St. Pete, he opened the Po Boy Shop on Fourth Street North and just recently debuted the bistro on Central Avenue in the old Savannah's spot downtown.
$10 for two $10 vouchers toward food and drink at Ricky P's Po Boy Shop ($20 value)