• $12.50 for $25 worth of food and cocktails
• Valid for dine-in Sunday through Thursday only
• Fresh seasonal items from local farms
• Valet parking available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 5, 2013
Georgia On My Mind, Wise Ol’ Bison, Huckleberry Hound and Highland Daisy—these are some of the craft cocktails served up at Boca Kitchen Bar and Market in Tampa. Sip one as you await the savory entrée selections crafted in the kitchen. DealChicken passes out a half price voucher good for your food and cocktails. The menu features fresh, local ingredients and temptations such as Roasted Candy Cane Beet Salad, Lake Meadow’s Free Range Chicken, Yellow Fin Tuna and the OMG Prime House Burger. Save room for a slice of Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Merlot Tart.
Located at 901 W. Platt Street, Boca Kitchen Bar and Market serves up modern food in a historic building. The restaurant opens at 11 a.m. seven days a week and closes at 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, midnight on Saturday and 10 p.m. on Sunday.
$12.50 for $25 worth of handcrafted food and cocktails at Boca Kitchen Bar and Market
- Limit one per person, may purchase two additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Valid for dine-in Sunday through Thursday only. Reservations recommended. No cash value. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Please tip based on amount prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher redeemable 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.