• $10 for $20 worth of handcrafted food and drinks
• Receive two $10 vouchers
• Not valid on tax and gratuity
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 11, 2013
Whether you're up with the chickens or crave your coffee closer to noon, let the friendly folks at the Banyan Cafe make it for you. While enjoying fresh, locally roasted Kahwa coffee (iced, hot, or creamy) grab some soup, sandwiches or eggs to make it a meal. Leave room for the warm, hand-made scones though! If tea is more your thing, the hardest part will be deciding between iced green, ginger, citrus or hot. Come see for yourself why this urban jewel's motto is "a home away from home."
Owned by Erica Allums, the Banyan Cafe serves food made from local ingredients and produce. Stop by this lively brick building until 1 p.m. on weekends and 2 p.m. on weekdays.
$10 for two $10 vouchers toward cafe cuisine ($20 value)
- Limit two per person, may purchase one additional as gift. Limit one $10 voucher per group, per day. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Not valid on tax and gratuity. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.