• $7.50 buys $15 worth of lunch and drinks
• -or- $15 buys $30 worth of dinner and drinks
• Serving lunch from 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Dinner from 5 p.m.-close Monday through Sunday
• Not valid with happy hour deals
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 10, 2013
DealChicken has a new favorite place to hang out, enjoy live music and savor a good meal with great drinks. It's The Boundary American Grille & Tavern, and today he wants you to share his excitement with half-price American-style food and drinks. The menu includes a little of everything, from vegetarian chili or fried green tomato appetizers to a walnut apple salad or New England Clam chowder. There's juicy burgers, decadent wraps and entrees that include Chicago rib-eyes or Gulf shrimp and grits. Wash it all down with a Brooklyn Lager, Cigar City Mauro Brown Ale or your choice of bottle beers, ciders or wines. Deal-icious!
The Boundary American Grille is freshly hatched, but it's already got something for everyone. In addition to great food-including vegan and vegetarian choices-there's live music and entertainment every weekend and two big-screen TVs in the bar area. Come check it out on 1st Avenue in St. Pete, near downtown.
$7.50 for $15 worth of lunch cuisine at The Boundary American Grille & Tavern