• $15 for 3 $10 vouchers for any menu item ($30 value)
• Delicious Frozen Custard, Sundaes, Concretes, Splits and Sorbets and more
• Good at Weldon Springs and St. Charles location
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 19, 2013
I scream, you scream, for sweet and creamy deals featuring a plethora of choices than just the run-of-the-mill ice cream parlor offerings. DealChicken's pecked out a Deters Frozen Custard deal that includes $30 worth of menu items that includes more than just delicious, French-style frozen custard, but also giant hot dogs, cold drinks, gourmet sundaes and, of course, shakes made from the flavor of the day. French vanilla, chocolate and low-fat varieties grace the daily menu, but fans can check the special on Deters' Facebook page.
Deters has been family-owned and-operated since its foundation of the Deters Dairy in 1892. Rich and Greg Deters, master dairy operators, opened Deters Frozen Custard in 2001 after a chain of successful family entrepreneurial endeavors starting with a pasteurizing and bottling company, then a malt shop in the '40s!
$15 for $30 worth of food and beverage at Deters Frozen Yogurt
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back for unused portion. Must use each voucher separately. Must use each separate voucher in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May buy one per person and three as gifts.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.