• Pay $130 for a two night getaway for two ($280 value)
• Appetizer and one glass of wine per person upon arrival
• Candlelit breakfast for two on both days
• Close to Lichfield Golf Course, Anderson Gardens, and multiple public lakes to access
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 12, 2013
Have you been itching to fly the coop for a romantic getaway? DealChicken’s got the perfect deal for you: Two nights at The Marshall Estate and B&B. Your stay will include a candlelit breakfast for two for each morning of your stay, as well as an appetizer and a glass of wine for each of you on the night of your arrival. At The Marshall Estate and B&B, you’ll truly feel as if you’ve gotten away from it all as you are transported back in time to the 1920s when the estate was built. The woodwork, flooring and furnishings are vintage, and the fireplaces and quiet nature of the home brings you a feeling of inner peace. You get all of this, a $280 value, for only $130—that's 53% savings!
Located in Litchfield, the Marshall Estate and B&B is an English Tudor Revival estate from the 1920s. This escape is a quick 45 minute drive Southwest of St. Cloud and only 68 miles West of the Twin Cities, a trip that is well worth your drive. It has four rooms available for overnight stays. You can also rent the facility for your wedding, reunion, luncheon or other special occasion.
53% off 2-night getaway with appetizer, wine & breakfast for two at The Marshall Estate
- May buy one per person and three as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Customers must pay tax at check- in and tax rates vary per state of residence. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One deal per visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.