• $45 for two 60-minute intro/beginner Pilates reformer sessions ($90 value)
• Helps you develop a strong core and long, lean muscles
• Please bring towel and water
• Limited quantity available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 1, 2013
When you want to get long and lean, nothing leads you in the right direction quite like Pilates. Today, you can try your hand at this effective exercise technique with two one-hour private Pilates Reformer sessions for beginners. Said to be appropriate for varying abilities and body types, this contemporary approach to classical Pilates makes use of an apparatus to help re-balance muscles and restore the spine's natural curves. Come see how a comfortable one-on-one setting can help you achieve a deeper, more efficient Pilates experience.
Private sessions are available by appointment only Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Saturday 9 a.m. to noon. Please use the online scheduler to book. Clients will need to call first register for online access.
$45 for two 60-minute beginner Pilates sessions at Equinox Pilates
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase up to 3 additional gifts. Appointment necessary, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Signed health questionnaire and release required. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on March 1, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.