• $10 for $20 worth of Italian/French/American cuisine
• 4-star rating on Yelp; reviews of "the best food in town"
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus special events
• Open Monday-Sunday 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 23, 2013
When DealChicken was lucky enough to find a deal from an independently owned restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with enough variety to please everyone, he didn't wait to share the news: The Village Restaurant offers $20 worth of Italian, American and French fare for 50% off. Chef Alfredo hits all the right notes with a creative delicious Village Combo (lobster, prawns, scallops, salmon, snapper and mahi mahi topped with lemon basil sauce, served with rice and vegetables at $18.95.) Other offerings of seafood, steaks, lasagna and prime rib are favorites. Sip a glass of wine; finish a great meal with a decadent dessert like deep fried cheesecake, and you'll understand the popularity of this happy place. Breakfasts start at $4.99; lunches at $6.95; and dinners at $12.95.
Since 2007, Jose Gonzalez has used his 25 years of restaurant experience to satisfy the appetites of friends and families in the Monterrey area for top-notch service and excellent food with an Italian, American or French vibe. Ample parking space is available for special events at this bistro-style eatery on Constitution Blvd between Freedom Parkway and Laurel Drive.
$10 for $20 to spend on Italian, American and French fare at Village Restaurant
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. One voucher per table, per visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.