• $19.50 toward Milhojas cake ($39 value)
• This fresh fruit cake contains fresh cream cheese and fruit
• Be sure to order 48 hours in advance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 20, 2013
Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? Whenever DealChicken flies by a bakery, he stops into the shop to take a good whiff of the delicious pastries. At La Bonita Bakery, you can order a scrumptious Milhojas (fresh fruit) cake that consists of a quarter sheet puff pastry with cream cheese filling and fresh fruits. Made by hand, the arrangements can vary and seasonal fruit can vary as well. This is a $39 value for only $19.50 and that’s a 50% savings. This traditional, colorful and authentic Mexican dessert should be ordered before 3 p.m., 48 hours in advance to ensure the pastry’s freshness.
Family owned and operated, La Bonita Bakery is located in Salem and was established in 2001. Their hours of operation are Sunday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
$19.50 for a fresh fruit Milhojas cake from La Bonita Bakery
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Must order before 3 pm 48 hours prior to pick up to ensure freshness. Arrangement and fruit can vary. May purchase unlimited.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.