• Redeem in Salem at grocery: $32.25 for 12 assorted Indian spices by Shiba ($64.50 value)
• -Or- have it shipped to your home: $35 for 12 assorted Indian spices by Shiba ($70 value) shipping included
• All-natural ingredients; no artificial preservatives
• Includes recipes and is nicely packaged—great for gift-giving
• Redeem Tuesday-Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at grocery
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 11, 2013
Want to make your loved ones leap for joy? Let’s face it, 10 lords leaping isn’t going to do it. But 12 aromatic spices just might. Prepare delicious, healthy and oh-so-satisfying meals for your family with the help of this Indian spice assortment by Shiba at Katmandu & Happy Curry Foods. These all-natural spices give your food exotic flavor, whether you’re preparing meats, vegetables, seafood, noodles, dips, soups, breads or even ice cream. It’s a great way to flavor your food without all that salt, and can be used when preparing just about anything. Owners Krishna and Shiba say they use local sources when available, and they promise a friendly, personal touch. So go on, make your kitchen happy!
Established in 2002, Katmandu Foods got its start producing chutneys and spices in an apartment kitchen. Now they produce more than 100 products (including the original spice formulas), sold at Happy Curry Foods grocery store just north of downtown Salem. These spice gurus also offer catering and cooking classes and recently expanded with a new restaurant!
$32.25 for 12 Indian spices by Shiba at Katmandu & Happy Curry Foods grocery