• Pay just $20 for 2 pies ($40 value)
• A variety of pies to choose from
• Perfect for holiday parties
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 5, 2013
Taking care of four calling birds sounds like a lot of work. Ease up on friends and family and bring the pie. If homemade pies were always the hit of your family get-togethers, but you don't have hours to spend working over a hot oven, you're in luck. With this deal from MacGregor's Public House, you'll get made-from-scratch pies for half off. Just stop in and pick up your pies and go to your holiday party. Choose from apple to marionberry, various cream pies and much more. No matter which flavors you pick, you're sure to be merry when you get two pies for the price of one.
Located on Fairgrounds Road Northeast in Salem, MacGregor's Public House offers guests a warm, inviting atmosphere and friendly staff that treats each guest like family. The menu is ideal for adults and children alike, so the whole family can enjoy a delicious homemade meal at MacGregor's Public House.
$20 for two fresh local made pies from MacGregors Public House
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. One voucher per visit. Must call 503-569-8973 to place order, must give 24 hours. May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.