• $13 for 2 Khanas and 2 hot teas or 2 Lassis ($26 value) after 2 pm only
• -plus- 20% off frozen curry paste and 15% off cooking class
• Must call to schedule cooking class
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 16, 2013
DealChicken wants you to experience the world with this deal from Katmandu & Happy Curry Foods. Get two Khanas, made of rice or noodles with meat and/or vegetables in a wrap, two 12-oz. hot teas, or two 14-oz. Lassis, a yogurt drink from the Happy Curry Foods restaurant. All together, it’s a $26 value for $13. The deal also includes 20% off frozen curry paste from its grocery store and 15% off a cooking class.
Katmandu Foods, a food-processing business, and Happy Curry Foods, an Indian grocery store, opened the Happy Curry Foods restaurant. It is a healthy, fast-food restaurant located at 295 Church St. S in downtown Salem. Katmandu Foods strives to prepare high-quality curry foods using fresh ingredients and spices in Nepalese fashion. Very Healthy, Tasty and Satisfying.
$13 for 2 Khanas and 2 teas or 2 Lassis plus discounts at Katmandu & Happy Curry Foods
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table. Dine in only. 20% off curry paste at grocery store on Commercial St. 15% off cooking class, must call to schedule. Meal is valid at downtown restaurant after 2 pm only. May purchase 2 per person and 2 gifts.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.