• $30 worth of food and drink for $15
• Farm-to-table creations
• Must be used in one visit
• Good only at 15th Street location
• PROMOTION EXPIRES July 26, 2012
Cafeteria 15L boasts a nostalgic menu of farm-to-table dishes and traditional home-cooked meals designed to please just about any palate. The cozy space, which was designed by the masterminds behind The Park and Mix Downtown, features reclaimed wood, industrial light fixtures and a whimsical variety of mix-and-match chairs. If you don’t have the time or appetite for a huge meal, check out the lighter offerings on the small plates menu.
Open for lunch, dinner and late night weekend dining, Cafeteria 15L is Sacramento's new eclectic urban restaurant. The stuffed menu includes Blue Plate Specials, such as turkey and stuffing and shortrib pot pie, seven days a week.
50% off food and drink at Cafeteria 15L
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Certificate valid for six months. One certificate per table. No cash value. May purchase one for yourself and one as a gift. Redeemable starting 1/26/12.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.