- $12.50 for wine tasting pass card for 18 wineries for 2 people ($35 value)
- Multiples may be purchased for group outing
- Perfect chance to discover Central Valley wineries
- Learn more about this deal!
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
Leap on over to these 18 local California wineries with a great deal from DealChicken, leave the 10 lords at home.This holiday season, why not go on an adventure in your own home state? Forget the eggnog and take a sleigh ride through California’s various wineries. From Sip California you and your wine loving friends can receive a wine tasting pass card for 18 wineries. For $12.50, you can get a $35 wine tasting pass card for two people, that's a tasty 64% savings. The Central Valley has built a reputation for having award-winning wineries, and today’s deal is a perfect opportunity to toast the season by sampling the wine at local winery tasting rooms.
Wineries include: Abundance Vineyards, Boitano Family Wines, Cycles Gladiator Winery, Dancing Coyote Wines, Dancing Fox Winery, Estate Crush: Featuring 25+ Winery Labels, Fields Family Wines, H-G Vineyards, Harmony Wynelands, M2 Wines, Oak Farm Vineyards, Pasos Vineyards, Pondl Winery, Riaza Wines, Sorelle Winery, Toasted Toad Cellars, Woodbridge By Robert Mondavi and Woodbridge Uncorked: Featuring 6 Winery Labels.
Sip California was born during early 2012 out of a love for wine and wine tasting throughout the wine appellations of California. The founder believes that the essence of wine and the wine experience is of joy, laughter, and good times shared with loved ones, and friends old and new.
$12.50 for a wine tasting pass card for two people from Sip California
- May purchase multiples. Redeem online only, follow instructions on voucher. Specialty events not included. No replacement for lost or stolen cards. No mailing fee applies for cards. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.