• $599 for an eight-day/seven-night Nile freestyle cruise ($1,425 value)
• Deal price is per person and based on double occupancy
• Includes welcome drink, plus breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• Cairo excursion to the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum - Includes lunch, entrance fees, English speaking Egyptologist, Air conditioned vehicle
• Port charges and lodging taxes included
• Airfare not included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 25, 2012
Experience the wonders and mystery of Egypt from the world’s longest river with today’s deal: $599 for an eight-day/seven night freestyle cruise on the Nile on a 5-star ship. The cruise begins in Luxor, traveling to Edfu, Aswan and Kom Ombo before returning to port in Luxor. You will have the option of exploring stops on your own or taking part in guided excursions (additional fees apply). And the best for last, upon arrival at the Cairo airport, you will be met by the Egyptologist for a full day tour including the Pyramids and Sphinx; the Egyptian Museum and lunch in a typical Egyptian restaurant.
Excursions will include visits to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor, the Temple of Horus in Edfu, the High Dam and Old Dam in Aswan, the Temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo, and Karnak and Luxor Temple upon return to Luxor. A river cruise such as this allows you to see a multitude of amazing sights without having to pack and unpack between destinations, and the included meals keep this trip more than budget-friendly.
The experts at Beyond Boundaries Travel have been handcrafting travel itineraries for more than 20 years, delivering exceptional quality and great value with a personal touch. In addition to the Nile river cruise offered as today's deal, the agency also puts together biking, walking and skiing tours of destinations around the world for travelers of all ages.
8-day/7-night Egyptian freestyle cruise on the Nile River
- Price is per person. May purchase multiples as gifts. This tour runs Sunday to Sunday and is available any week beginning May 6, 2012 through August 26, 2012. Deal price is per person and based on double occupancy, additional $300 required at time of booking for single occupancy. Children under 12 traveling with 2 adults additional $499/pp. Upgrade package for cruise is available for additional $33.58 per day per person includes: local beer & wine, soft drinks from 11 am till 11 pm on board the cruise. Advance booking of 60 days recommended but not required, subject to availability. Does not include airport transfers: Luxor airport to ship transfers roundtrip - $40 per person, Cairo airport - meet and greet and transfer to different terminals if necessary - $25 each way per person. Not valid on entrance fees, extras, drinks, any expenses of a personal nature like imported alcoholic beverages, mini bar in rooms, laundry and telephone bills etc. and anything not specifically mentioned as "includes". Does not include gratuities for guides and service staff. Travel insurance or Egyptian entry visa not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.