• $599 for four nights lodging at Casa Turire in Turrialba ($999 value); tour of Irazu Volcano. Complete itinerary - http://beyondboundariestravel.com/mp/costarica/tv/
• -or- $799 for three nights of lodging at Costa Verde Inn in Escazu and four nights lodging at Hotel Costa Verde in Manuel Antonio ($1,329 value); tours of Poas Volcano, Doka Estate Coffee Plantation, the colonial town Sarchi and Manuel Antonio National Park. Complete itinerary - http://beyondboundariestravel.com/mp/costarica/ma/
• Both options include economy rental car and daily breakfast
• Deal price is per person and based on double occupancy
• Airfare not included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 24, 2012
Today’s deal offers you two options for experiencing an enchanting country. Choose the four-night option at Casa Turire and see a little-known corner of Costa Rica, Turrialba Valley. The impressive Irazu Volcano awaits, with a tour included in this deal. Whitewater rafting and rainforest exploration also available (additional fees apply).
With the second option, you get seven nights total in Costa Rica. Your stay will begin at the Costa Verde Inn in Escazu, a mountainous area 20 minutes outside of San Jose that offers both serenity and easy access to the city. On day four of your adventure, you will head to Manuel Antonio, with its white-sand beaches and more monkeys than people, to stay at Hotel Costa Verde. Tours of Poas Volcano, Doka Estate Coffee Plantation, colonial town Sarchi and Manuel Antonio National Park all are included in this option.
No matter which option you choose, Costa Rica offers endless opportunity for relaxation, adventure and ecotourism. Have fun!
The experts at Beyond Boundaries Travel have been handcrafting travel itineraries for more than 20 years, delivering exceptional quality and great value with a personal touch. In addition to the Costa Rica trips offered as today's deal, the agency puts together biking, walking and skiing tours of destinations around the world for travelers of all ages.
$599 Turrialba Valley/Volcano - 5-day/4-night Costa Rican adventure