• $599 for a 4-day cruise for two adults
• Choice of ports/itineraries: Long Beach/Catalina, Ensenada; Miami/Key West, Cozumel; New Orleans/Cozumel; Port Canaveral/Nassau
• Two night stay at your point-of-departure hotel
• Meals included for the main dining room, Lido deck buffet, 24-hour room service and 24-hour Pizza and drinks including coffee, tea, juice, milk and water.
• Cruise taxes and port fees included for two people
• Transportation not included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 20, 2013
DealChicken loves to travel by cruise ship. That way, he can visit multiple vacation destinations without having to lift a wing between them. Today’s deal allows you to do the same: $599 for a four-day cruise for two. You can choose from among three destinations: Baja Peninsula, Bahamas and Western Caribbean. And you can leave from one of four ports: Long Beach, Miami, New Orleans or Orlando. We even throw in hotel stays on each end of the trip, so you can be relaxed and ready to go when the ship leaves port and not have to rush to the airport upon return.
Carnival offers cruises to destinations around the world on its 23 'Fun Ships.' Casual to fine dining, on-board entertainment, gaming, kid-friendly activities and 24-hour room service are just a few of the amenities available on board at no extra charge.
50 % off 4-day Carnival cruise for two, plus 2-night hotel stay
- Limit one voucher per househould per reservation. Not valid on group travel (group defined as two or more voucher holders requesting the same sailing dates). Must be at least 21 years old to book reservation. Offer valid for two adult passengers. Accommodations are for an interior 4A cabin. Up to four passengers allowed into promotional cabin, the cost of additional passengers varies depending on availability, occupancy and sailing dates. Reservations required and subject to availability, 90 day advance booking required. Additional nights and upgrades allowed; additional fees vary depending on availability and occupancy and can be requested at time of booking. Itineraries subject to change. Travel must be completed before expiration date, April 10, 2013. Not valid on existing reservations. Not valid during holidays; including Christmas, New Year's, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. Transportation and airfare to and from your departure point and parking fees are not included. Hotel taxes are not included. United States travelers need a valid Passport and photo I.D. Resident aliens need a valid Passport and an Alien Resident Card. Aliens need a valid Passport and a valid U.S. Multiple Re-entry Visa. Registered aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documentation. Carnival® reserves the right to reinstate the fuel supplement for all guests up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel. "Carnival®," "Carnival Cruise Lines®," the Funnel Logo design, "The Fun Ships®," the ship names, "Camp Carnival® and design" and any other trademarks and service marks used by Carnival Cruise Lines® are the property of Carnival Cruise Lines® based on trademark registration and/or use in the United States and other countries throughout the world. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas and Panama. YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT WITHOUT ANY PENALTY OR OBLIGATION WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. YOU MAY ALSO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT IF ACCOMMODATIONS OR FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE PURSUANT TO A REQUEST FOR USE AS PROVIDED IN THE CONTRACT. IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL, YOU MUST NOTIFY DEALCHICKEN.COM OF YOUR INTENT TO CANCEL. NO PURCHASER SHOULD RELY UPON REPRESENTATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE INCLUDED IN THIS CONTRACT. THIS CONTRACT IS FOR THE PURCHASE OF A VACATION CERTIFICATE AND PUTS ALL ASSIGNEES ON NOTICE OF THE CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL UNDER SECTION 559.933, FLORIDA STATUTES. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on gratuity or items of a personal nature. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.