- Great atmosphere, with great food
- Menu features juicy burgers, grilled panini, fresh salads and fish and chips
- Promotion Expires February 1, 2014
Ask anyone who’s attended a DealChicken soiree, this bird is the perfect host: Every guest is comfy, well-fed, and handed their cocktail of choice. Michael O’Learny, Owner of Temple Bar and Grille, is cut from the same cloth. Offering Irish hospitality by the pint, Temple is not your average sports bar: more high-class, but not stuffy. There’s no sawdust on the floor, just a menu packed full of delectable choices like juicy burgers, grilled panini, fresh salads, and the best fish and chips outside of, well, the actual Temple Bar neighborhood in Dublin. So it’s time try one of the best sports experiences around. Be sure to say hello to your gracious host.
Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Temple Bar and Grille is a step above your typical sports bar. Grab your pals, ditch your stress, and sink in to a comfy, cool, higher-end sports experience. That's why you'll never find a cover charge here. You won't want to miss Happy Hour, Saturday Night Karoke, and Celtic Music Nights. Plus darts, pool, and more big-screen sports than you might be able to handle.
Spend $12 for $24 worth of food and drinks at Temple Bar & Grille in Downtown Rochester
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Tax and tip not included. Gratuity should be based on price before voucher redemption. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Cannot be used with any other offer, promotion, or coupon. May purchase two for self and two as gifts. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. One voucher per table. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. not valid on alcohol purchases.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.