- Innovative pizza combinations using only the finest ingredients
- Fresh salads, killer wings, calzones, monster subs, beer and wine
- Gluten-free and whole wheat crust available
- Voted 'Best Pizza' by multiple publications
- Open daily with indoor and outdoor seating
- Promotion Expires February 20, 2014
DealChicken knows life’s too short for mediocrity, so why not take everything to the extreme? Today’s deal from Extreme Pizza kicks your pizza-eating skills up a few levels: Fork over $10 and get $20 worth of pizza extraordinaire with killer pie names like Raging Rooster and Kickin’ Chicken. Your menu dilemma here? Which toppings: BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, cheddar and mozzarella? Or spicy ginger peanut sauce, peanuts, green onions, cilantro, Swiss, fontina and mozzarella cheeses? Or just totally shred it with the Boar’der (shredded BBQ pork). You can be a daredevil with any of their primo pies, with tons of toppings on a home-baked crust. Everything at Extreme Pizza offers fantastic flavor to the max, So hang ten on this deal—10 bucks, bro.
Extreme Pizza offers eating adventurers an extensive array of pizza choices, including Create Your Own, made from the freshest ingredients and topped with tantalizing topping combinations on a store-baked crust. Calzones, salads, subs and wings round out the mouthwatering menu options. Located on Caughlin Park Way, Extreme Pizza also offers delivery and 'take and bake' pizza for extreme eating pleasure in your own kitchen.
$10 for two $10 vouchers towards pizza & more ($20 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Parties of 4 or more may use 2 vouchers per visit. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity not included and should be based on original price before discount. Tax not included. Entire voucher value must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. Cannot combine with other offers, discounts or promotions. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Voucher valid for dine-in only.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.