- Pick your flavor from an extensive list
- Voted Best Bakery in Hudson Valley by Hudson Valley Magazine in 2011
- Valid at all three Pastry Garden locations
- Kosher baked goods available
- Promotion Expires November 10, 2013
Growing up on the farm, the DealChicken got to be quite the gardener, but his favorite garden in the city creates pastries, not produce. With today's deal, you too can experience what makes The Pastry Garden continue to grow in the hearts of Hudson Valley residents. For just $8.97, you'll get a six-inch layer cake of your choice, a $17.95 value for savings of 50 percent. This deal is good at any of the blooming business' three locations. They promise a variety of cakes to choose from, so you're sure to find something to suit your taste. It's the perfect-size cake for a small celebration, say an intimate anniversary date, but for this sweet price, you don't need a reason to treat yourself to this deal!
Since opening in 1984, The Pastry Garden is a family-owned business that has grown to occupy three locations (Route 9 in Poughkeepsie, Route 44 in Poughkeepsie and Route 376 in Hopewell Junction). They offer a variety of baked goods including cakes, cupcakes, wedding cakes, pies, cookies, brownies, pastries and Danish, and the new Hopewell Junction location also offers gourmet ice cream.
$8.97 for a six-inch layer cake ($17.95 value)
- Cash refunds may be given up to 14 days after purchase. See Terms of Service for additional details. May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. No cash value or cash back. One per person per visit. Valid for in-store cake purchases only. Not valid on special orders or pre-orders. Not valid on tax. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid at Poughkeepsie & Hopewell Junction locations.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.