- $60 for cut, color, style and Joico K-Pak Professional Hair Repair System hair treatment ($120 value)
- Voted 'Best Trend Setting' salon by Hudson Valley Magazine
- Cutting-edge style in a professional, relaxing environment
- Perfect gift idea or get ready for a date
- New clients or clients who haven't been in 12 months
- Central location on Main Street in Beacon
- Promotion Expires February 16, 2014
Valentine’s Day is the ideal excuse to treat yourself to a relaxing, transformative beauty experience at Salon Arjé, where the art of hairstyling is taken to a whole new level. This upscale hair haven is always on the cutting edge of fashion, specializing in currently trending cuts and styles, artistic coloring, texturing and hair treatments. Salon Arjé’s skilled artists are committed to finding the perfect style for every individual. Come and see what they envision for you, and enjoy a comfortable environment, a beyond-your-expectations experience and a brand-new style.
How does Salon Arje stay ahead of the trends? They credit extensive education from leading hair companies-think Paul Mitchell, Redken, Loreal and Joico-for helping them lead the Dutchess County style revolution.
Check out the Salon Arje' Facebook page and the web to see what satisfied customers are saying online!
$60 for cut, color, style & Joico K-Pak Professional Hair Repair System hair treatment
- May purchase one voucher per person and multiple as gift vouchers. Valid for new clients only or for clients who have not visited Salon Arje in 12 months. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on highlights or dimensional color. Please call 845.831.4426 to schedule an appointment. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original deal before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.