- $10 for $25 worth of food and drinks
- Spring rolls, Mediterranean Tower, pizza, burgers and more
- Great Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center apres-ski option
- Valid for dine-in only
- Promotion Expires June 7, 2013
Whether it's early in the day, late in the evening or somewhere in between, today's deal from DealChicken will whet your appetite with innovative fare at the cozy Tuxedo Junction Inn. Choose from items like Junction Spring Rolls (sauteed spinach, black beans, and sweet corn tossed with shredded chicken), Mediterranean Tower (breaded eggplant, tomatoes, mozzarella and goat cheeses, and balsamic glaze on mixed greens), pizza, burgers, corned beef sliders, gnocchi bolognese, breaded chicken cordon blue, mango salmon and more.
For a late-night snack or a mid-day NFL game, The Tuxedo Junction Inn is designed for families, couples and groups. It's accessible from the New York State Thruway and the Port Jervis train line and is close to Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center. Hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-3 a.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to midnight.
$10 for $25 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase one voucher per person and one as a gift. Limit one per table per visit. Dine-in only. Must be used in one visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.