- $100 for 2 Bio Impedance Analysis body composition tests ($200 value)
- Customers receive baseline test and follow-up test
- Body Composition Testing tells you exact body fat content, water content, lean body mass and more
- Testing has been used in laboratories worldwide; ideal for those trying to lose weight
- Non-invasive procedure with no side effects
- Open Monday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Tuesday–Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Promotion Expires September 1, 2013
Wondering where to start your weight-loss program or how far you've come since you have started? Body composition tests are a helpful tool. DealChicken plucked up this half-off deal for Bioelectric Impedance Analysis tests for reliable, fine-tuned answers. Using noninvasive, EKG-like electrodes, a safe, mild electrical current determines the "electrical impedance" of your body tissues, which allows the doctor to estimate your total body water. Those results then are extrapolated into your total fat-free mass and your amount of body fat. The procedure has no side effects.
Dr. Lou Jacobs and his staff at Jacobs Chiropractic Acupuncture & Weight Loss Consulting offer chiropractic, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, therapeutic exercise, rehabilitation, spinal decompression, Western and Chinese herbs, vitamins and supplements, traditional Chinese medicine and more.
$100 for 2 Bio Impedance Analysis body composition tests ($200 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointments required and subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not recommended for pregnant women or those with electrical implants. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. These tests do not establish a doctor/patient relationship.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.