• $25 for $50 worth of dinner menu items
• Fine Italian cuisine, steaks & fresh Maine seafood
• Valid for dinner, dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 8, 2013
Wondering where to take your sweetie for a special date night meal? DealChicken recommends Anjon’s in Scarborough. Now in its 56th year, the eatery has built a reputation for serving up some of the finest Italian cuisine you’ll ever dunk your beak into. Today, save half price off your dinner. The bountiful menu includes a large assortment of salads, pasta dishes, steaks, seafood, pizzas and more. Check out the Lazy Lobster Pie, Anjon’s Scampi, and the Stuffed Bread pizzas using the original recipe from 1954. Try to save room for dessert. There’s a decadent Chocolate Lava Cake Divine served with raspberry sauce, cheesecake with strawberries, homemade Tiramisu and more.
Anjon's has been owned and operated by the DiSanto family since 1954. Open seven days a week from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
$25 for $50 worth of dinner
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Gratuity should be based on original value. Not valid on specials. Valid only for dine-in during dinner only, not valid for lunch. Not valid on retail items. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.