• $12 for $24 worth of pizza, sandwiches, dinners & more
• Fresh-cut potatoes french fries
• 50’s dining room with nostalgic memorabilia
• Restaurant is open daily at 10:30 a.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 3, 2013
There’s something comforting about the simplicity of days gone by. Enjoy a blast from the past when you enter the '50s dining room at TJ’s Pizza, where nostalgic memorabilia and a jukebox playing real records sets the tone for a good time. Great ambiance aside, good food remains a must, and TJ’s makes it happen with a varied menu, made-fresh-daily pizza dough and French fries made from fresh-cut potatoes. Pizza may be the name of the game here (try the Kitchen Sink pizza), but this family diner is equally devoted to other menu items, such as chicken and spaghetti dinners, sandwiches, salads and more.
TJ's Pizza is open Sunday-Thursday from 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m., with delivery offered daily from 4 p.m. to close. Check out the famous all-you-can-eat lunch buffet!
$12 for $24 worth of menu items
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.