- $10 for admission for four ($20 value)
- Event is March 30 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mesa Amphitheatre
- Bring voucher to the door the day of event
- Kids 10 & under are free
- Wing-eating contests, live local music, bounce houses and more
- Promotion Expires March 30, 2013
Spring is in the air; the trees are blooming and weather is perfect. DealChicken, however, is itching for some heat—on his plate of wings, that is! Today’s deal serves up a great deal, with half-price admission for four to Wingstock. Wingstock brings great food, live music, beer and fun to one finger-lickin’ festival, being held this Saturday, March 30th, at Mesa Amphitheatre. Valley restaurants have the opportunity to showcase their best chicken wing recipes and compete for the title "Wingstock King of Wings.” Native New Yorker, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Hungry Monk and The Reef are just a few participants this year. Enjoy local bands, wing-eating contests, face painting and bounce houses for the kids, with, of course, plenty of good eats. Kids under 10 get in to Wingstock for free—bring the whole family and chow down!
Come to Wingstock at 10:30 a.m. with the kids for an Easter egg hunt with Hendrix, the Wingstock mascot! Wingstock is a proud supporter of the East Valley Firefighter Charities.
$10 for 4 admission tickets to Wingstock 2013 on March 30 ($20 value)
- May purchase multiples. Kids 10 and under are free. Event takes place at Mesa Amphitheatre, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Not valid for previously purchased tickets. Non-transferable. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid for redemption on March 30, 2013 only.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.