- $99 for 50 units of Dysport ($250 value)
- Results can last up to 4 months
- 2 locations to choose from: Phoenix and Surprise
- Includes 25% off all retail products on day of service
- Promotion Expires July 31, 2013
The wrinkle results are in and the featured product on today’s deal, the prescription injectable Dysport, proved better at reducing crow's feet than its older and more popular competitor, Botox. That means you and your wallet are the winners with today’s substantial savings on 50 units of Dysport! As soon as a highly-skilled dermatologist or dermatologic physician’s assistant administers your Dysport (recommended areas include forehead, space between eyebrows, or crow’s feet), there’s no downtime, you can walk right out. Plus, your smoother, crease-free facial results will last for up to four months.
With over 30 years of experience treating Greater Phoenix clients, Allergy & Dermatology Specialists operates from three convenient locations: Arrowhead, Phoenix and Surprise. Whether you have skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, skin cancer or allergy problems, their board-certified physicians and physician's assistants are specially trained to meet your needs.
$99 for 50 units of Dysport ($250 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Deal also includes 25% off retail products on your day of service. Limit one per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Additional units of Dysport may be purchased at standard price. Valid at the Phoenix or Surprise location only. Not valid at Arrowhead location. By appointment only, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Entire value must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.