- $59 for a 3-course dinner for two ($120 value)
- Includes 1-month club membership
- Open Wednesday-Saturday, 5-9 p.m.
- Tax & 15% gratuity will be added on pre-discounted amount
- Promotion Expires June 29, 2013
Thanks to today’s deal, you can enjoy the artful American cuisine typically only served to The Wrigley Mansion Club members and their guests. How did DealChicken pull off such a feat? By negotiating for you a one-month membership to the club in addition to a three-course dinner for two, all for just $59. The combined value of this deal comes in at $120! And the menu sounds simply delish.
First Course (choice of one per person):
- Wild mushroom ragout vol au vent
- Seafood brushettas (lobster, shrimp, mussels ceviche)
- Pork rillettes with brioche bread
Second Course (choice of one per person):
- Soup du Jour
- Caesar salad
- Caprese salad with balsamic dressing
Third Course (choice of one per person):
- Flat iron steak with burgundy mashed potatoes, peppercorn demi glace and haricot vert
- Seared salmon on a bed of israeli couscous with basil cream and ratatouille
- Herbs roasted Cornish hen with arugula pesto and peas basmati rice, chicken jus and glazed baby carrots
- Duck confit with raisin demi glace, mushroom polenta and haricots verts
- Paprika crusted shrimp with truffled mac and cheese & asparagus
Geordie's Restaurant and Lounge inside The Wrigley Mansion-which sits atop a 100-foot knoll above Biltmore Hotel-offers an elegant, award-winning dining experience reminiscent of a previous era. The mansion, built in 1932 by a chewing-gum tycoon, is now the site of a lunch, dinner, Sunday champagne brunches and special events. Considered a private club due to zoning restrictions, the mansion offers annual memberships for just $10 per year.
$59 for a three-course dinner for two at The Wrigley Mansion Club
- May purchase multiples. Multiple vouchers may be used during same visit. Open Wednesday-Saturday, 5-9 p.m. Reservations required, subject to availability. Must mention DealChicken when booking. Not valid May 18-27 (Restaurant Week). Not valid on any holiday. Tax and 15% gratuity will be added on pre-discounted amount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back or cash value. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase. Promotional value expires June 29, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.