- $34 for a 1-hour PGA golf lesson plus bonus- 9 holes of golf with cart, one drink and range balls ($126 value)
- Golf redeemable at any of four Ahwatukee Golf Properties facilities: Club West, The Foothills Golf Club, The Duke Golf Club or Ahwatukee Country Club
- May purchase unlimited packages
- Separate reservations required for both lesson and round of golf
- Golf based on availability
- Lessons will be offered at Ahwatukee Country Club’s practice facility, in clinic format, on Mondays at 4 p.m. and Saturdays at 8 a.m.
- Lessons must be redeemed by June 30, 2013
- Promotion Expires September 30, 2013
As Greater Phoenix prepares for the party at the PGA TOUR’S most fun golf event, the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Deal Chicken is celebrating by offering you this UNIQUE, limited time offer … a one-hour, PGA golf lesson combined with a bonus of 9 holes of golf with cart, beer and range balls all for the special price of $34! In actuality, this deal is a “tremendous twosome”—a pair of great offerings rolled into one that can be enjoyed, at separate times, over the next 8 months. The sixty-minute PGA golf lesson will undoubtedly help your game improve while a half-day of golf, at your choice of 4 well-respected area courses, is always a treat, especially during Arizona’s pricy, high-season! Act now and buy this deal for yourself, your friends and your family. Better yet, buy two deals and play 18 holes then still have two one-hour lessons in reserve! Our special Phoenix Open price is sweet and much cheaper than the cost of either the lesson or the golf if you were to buy either individually.
These four Ahwatukee Golf Properties facilities make the perfect venue for enjoying a day on the golf course. Each is located just minutes from Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix.
$34 for a 1-hour PGA golf lesson plus 9 holes of golf with cart, 1 drink & range balls ($126 value)
- NO limit on package purchases. 9 holes of golf valid at Club West Golf Club, The Duke Golf Club, The Foothills Golf Club or Ahwatukee Country Club. Separate reservations required for both golf lesson and round of golf. Must mention DealChicken when booking. Lessons will be offered at Ahwatukee Country Club’s practice facility, in clinic format, Mondays at 4 p.m. and Saturdays at 8 a.m. Golf based on availability. 9-hole play will be off back nine in the mornings and front nine in afternoons. Sunrise will determine first available tee time. Afternoon play begins at 3 p.m. Lessons must be redeemed by June 30, 2013, while golf must be utilized by September 30, 2013. Tax not included. No cash back. No cash value. Not valid with any other offers or for league, club or tournament play. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.