- $29 for a shampoo, hydrating hair mask, scalp massage, blow out and full makeup application ($90 value)
- 3 locations: Hayden Peak Crossing, The Waterfront or Town & Country Center (NEW)
- Valid only at location selected
- Stylists will use Bumble & Bumble hair products and Rain Cosmetics (the makeup used on all Miss USA contestants)
- Enjoy a digital magazine on a personal Apple iPad
- NOT VALID December 31, 2012
- Promotion Expires March 8, 2013
We’re halfway through the 12 days of DealChicken. And if you haven’t gotten anything for yourself yet, today is the day. For $29, take advantage of a luxurious shampoo, blow out, hydrating hair mask, scalp massage and full make up application-all regularly valued at $90. While an experienced stylist makes you look your absolute gorgeous best, enjoy reading a digital magazine on a personal Apple iPad and sipping a refreshing beverage.
With a location in Phoenix and two in Scottsdale, Primp and Blow is run by Melodi Harmon and her daughter, Cynthia Harmon-Dawson. In addition to blow outs, the facility offers event lashes, hair enhancements, keratin complex straightening, bridal services, private parties, packages and memberships for extra monthly savings.
$29 for a blow out, shampoo, hydrating hair mask, scalp massage and full makeup application
- Limit one per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Valid only at location selected at time of purchase. Must be used in one visit and by same customer; cannot be shared. Appointment recommended, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy, voucher subject to forfeiture. NOT VALID ON DECEMBER 31. Gratuity not included (please tip on the full value of service prior to discount). Hot tools not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.