• $14 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink ($30 value)
• Limit one $15 voucher per visit
• Valid for dine-in or take-out
• Named "Best Slice of Pizza" by Phoenix New Times
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 25, 2013
Phoenix has lots of east-coast transplants, which makes for plenty of restaurants claiming to have authentic back-east dishes. Some try and fail, but today's deal hits the spot- at half price.
Awarded the "Best Slices in Phoenix" from New Times for the last four years, Mamma Mia's New Jersey-style pizza is sure to become your family's favorite. If pizza isn't your thing (DealChicken will let it slide this time), try one of Mamma Mia's subs - veal Parmesan, turkey and provolone, cheesesteak - or pasta dishes like penne alla vodka or ravioli. Portions are generous, the quality top-notch and the flavor will have you exclaiming "Mamma Mia, where have you been all my life?"
Family owned and operated Mamma Mia has been serving up fresh, quality fare for close to 30 years. You'll find them at 3937 E. Indian School Road in Phoenix.
$14 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink ($30 value)
- Limit 4 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit one $15 voucher per visit. Valid only at 40th Street & Indian School location. Entire $15 value must be used in one visit. No cash back. No cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Not valid for delivery or online orders. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid for redemption 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.