• $13 for one general admission pass ($26.95 value)
• May purchase up to 12 passes per person
• Arizona's Largest Wave Pool
• A wide range of water rides and slides
• Great stocking stuffer!
• Valid for 2013 season: May-September
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 30, 2013
Forget the 12 days of Christmas, DealChicken is swooping in with 12 days of savings to help earn you the title of best gift-giver ever, and bring some holiday cheer along the way. Let's get started...
A partridge in a pear tree isn't a terrible idea - well, it sort of is - but we think this gift would look better in a stocking. Every summer DealChicken hums the Beach Boys tune "Catch a Wave" as he heads over to Big Surf in Tempe. He invites you to get a head start on the fun when you take advantage of half-price admission now and then save it for May when things heat up in the Valley. With the ability to purchase up to 12 deals, you can get one for every person on your list.
Big Surf has remained an Arizona icon for more than 40 years. It's located on 20 acres on the northern tip of Tempe at 1500 N. McClintock Drive. The massive wave pool holds more than 2.5 million gallons of water and produces a wave every three minutes. This main attraction, called Waikiki Beach, is the original wave pool in North America and ranked third largest according to size and volume. To ensure safety, Big Surf requires guests 48 inches tall or shorter to wear a complimentary life jacket while in the wave pool.
$13 for one general admission pass to Big Surf Waterpark
- Limit 12 per person. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for 2013 season, from opening day in May through season close in September. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.