• Pay only $36 for an EZ Pay six-month subscription ($58.50 value)
• With EZ Pay, you will be billed $6 per month for 6 months
• Receive home delivery of the Sunday and Wednesday issues
• Includes thousands of valuable coupons
• Valid for new subscribers only
• Not valid for purchase on DealChicken Mobile Application
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 31, 2012
DealChicken has scratched up an offer for newspaper delivery that will continue to save you money every week. Buy a six-month subscription to The Arizona Republic, and you’ll find thousands of valuable coupons inside that can be redeemed when you shop for groceries and other items. Of course, DealChicken likes the paper for the informative articles, cartoons and community calendar listings so he can keep up with what’s going on outside the barnyard. With today’s 38% discount, you’ll receive home delivery of the paper on Sundays and Wednesdays.
The Arizona Republic, headquartered in downtown Phoenix, was founded May 19, 1890, under the name The Arizona Republican. Gannett owns the newspaper today.
$36 for a 6-month subscription for Sunday & Wednesday home delivery of The Arizona Republic
- Limit one per household, may purchase additional as gift subscriptions. Valid for new subscribers only. No cash value. Vouchers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.