- $10 for $20 worth of food, beverages and hookah
- New themed nights and extended hours
- Expanded menu includes pizza
- Valid at 9th Ave. location only
- Not valid on daily specials
- Promotion Expires July 29, 2013
Why eat at gloom of home when you can enjoy lunch or dinner somewhere exotic, eating some of the best Middle Eastern food? DealChicken's got the answer for you with 50% off food and drink from Jordan Valley Restaurant, where you can enjoy their Middle Eastern and American fare as well as a bit of hookah. Thanks to their extensive menu, you can order pizza (be sure to try their new meat feast pizza), gyros, falafel, tabouli, baba ghanoush, fried kibbeh and much more.
From the authentic food to the intoxicating music and aroma of shisha, Jordan Valley is as close to the Mediterranean as you can get without a passport. Their staff has a passion for hospitality and culture. In addition to the regular cooking provided at the restaurant, they also offer catering for your party needs.
$10 for $20 worth of food, beverages and hookah
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two vouchers and two as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Limit 1 per table/group, per visit. Valid at 9th Ave. location only. Not valid on daily specials. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on July 29, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.