• $20 for $40 worth of menu items
• Open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Also open for breakfast/brunch on Saturday and Sunday
• Deal valid anytime they are open
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 6, 2013
Good luck wrapping four calling birds. Take the work out of gift giving with today's deal from Sunset Grille. It is a perfect gift. Or, treat yourself to a delicious, made-from-scratch meal and relax after tough holiday shopping.
DealChicken says you can count on attention to detail when you dine at the Sunset Grille at the Tiger Point Golf and Country Club in Gulf Breeze. Executive Chef Jesse Spool delights customers with made-from-scratch entrees. Today, you can take a friend out for a holiday lunch or even buy a voucher as a fun stocking stuffer-and you'll save 50% off the regular price. The menu boasts a wide assortment of soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and of course egg dishes, pancakes and grits for breakfast.
Sunset Grille presents themed nights every Wednesday. They also have a special brunch on Sundays for the kids with a waffle bar and coloring books-$5 goes to the Gulf Coast Kids House.
$20 for $40 worth of food and drink at the Sunset Grille
- May purchase multiples. Limit 1 voucher per table/group, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on March 6, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.